Behind Door 20 of the BBC's official Doctor Who advent Calendar is a Guide to The Next Doctor which you can view here. It includes 2 trailers some wallpapers and a fear forecast which you can view below.
* 0 min - This looks familiar. "Perhaps XXXXXX is behind the TARDIS," grins Adam.
* 1 min - The family cheer!
* 2 min - Harry: "Cool!" Samuel: "How?"
* 3 min - Amy's suddenly concerned.
* 4 min - Rosita springs into action. Harry demands an explanation.
* 5 min - Amy whispers to Dad, "Why doesn't he... ?"
* 6 min - Harry's delighted with a vision.
* 8 min - Amy clutches Dad's leg.
* 9 min - Mum harrumphs significantly. Samuel announces that he is a fish.
* 10 min - The kids have never seen the sonic screwdriver used like that before.
* 11 min - Watch and learn. The kids are agog.
* 13 min - The Doctor recalls the night he regenerated. "It makes sense now!" says Samuel gleefully.
* 14 min - A sudden appearance alarms Amy. Adam has his doubts.
* 16 min - Amy feels quite sorry for the Doctor.
* 17 min - The Lady in Red outrages Samuel.
* 18 min - Amy's eyes widen in apprehension. Harry groans in dismay.
* 20 min - Why is Dad talking about his nice cardigan?
* 23 min - The Doctor reveals his favourite personal technology for the very first time.
* 26 min - Samuel's initial reaction reveals something about last week.
* 27 min - Samuel is delighted to see a very familiar face.
* 29 min - Mum and Dad are horrified.
* 31 min - Amy feels musical.
* 34 min - What is the racy nightmare?
* 35 min - Samuel slaps his forehead. "Why did the Doctor do that?"
* 36 min - The kids cheer!
* 38 min - Samuel is impressed.
* 40 min - What makes Amy wriggle in her seat?
* 41 min - The kids debate royal nomenclature.
* 42 min - Samuel whoops. Harry grins.
* 43 min - Harry's advice to the XXXXXXXX is: "Run!" So why are they slowing down?
* 45 min - "He's called what?" asks Adam.
* 46 min - Gasps and cheers. The watching parents are misty-eyed.
* 47 min - The boys are hugely impressed.
* 49 min - "It's like XXXXXXXX!" says Samuel. "It's a scary XXXX with XXXXX-XXXXXX!" says Harry.
* 51 min - Samuel realises something about the Doctor... but which one?
* 53 min - "Wooaaahh!" gasp the kids.
* 55 min - "The cloister bell!"
* 56 min - "This is even better than last year!" decides Adam.
* 57 min - The Doctors have an appointment to keep.
* 60 min - "Very good show!" declares Harry, and the whole family agree.